Next Trip: Concepción, Chile (April 10-16) - Applications due March 1st
Thinking about signing up for a trip? Here are the necessary things to get started:
- To sign up for the trip, please fill out an application by clicking here. You will also need to fill out a Pastoral recommendation form, which is found by clicking here. Please note there is a 250$ (refundable) application fee that contributes to the total cost of the trip. Accepted applicants who decide not to attend the trip will only be partially refunded. A payment will be required through Paypal shortly after you apply, which a staff member will send you via email. Starting price for the trip to Concepción, Chile is $2599, but the staff is working hard to bring this number down.
- Once you have applied, a staff member will contact you within three days with the $250 application deposit instructions and next steps. The deadline for applying is March 1st.
- After your acceptance, you will receive a response with more trip documents and necessary steps.
- After you have filled out the necessary documents, you will be asked to send them back to the RDM staff email.
- If you are accepted, we will provide you with next steps with payment, booking, lodging, and more. More information about what is included on the trip can be found by clicking here.
- If you are planning on coming early or leaving after the trip for personal travel, please email email@example.com so we can be aware and work with you.
- If you have any questions, or would rather inquire before committing to a trip, you can reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will answer anything you need.
NOTE: There is a limited number of spots. The ministry will decide the team through an informal selection process. Applying for a trip does not guarantee you a spot.