No applications open at this time. Please check back next week.
Thinking about signing up for a trip? Here are the necessary things to get started:
- There are no trips open right now, but a typical process will begin with a link to an online application you will find on this page. You will also need to fill out a Pastoral recommendation form, which is found by clicking here. Please note there is a 250$ (refundable) application fee that contributes to the total cost of the trip. Accepted applicants who decide not to attend the trip will only be partially refunded. A payment will be required through Paypal shortly after you apply, which a staff member will send you via email. The deadline for applying will be stated on this page.
- After your acceptance, you will receive a response with more trip documents and necessary steps.
- After you have filled out the necessary documents, you will be asked to send them back to the RDM staff email.
- If you are accepted, we will provide you with next steps with payment, booking, lodging, and more. Starting price is $1500*. More information about what is included on the trip can be found by clicking here.
- If you have any questions, or would rather inquire before committing to a trip, you can reach out to email@example.com and we will answer anything you need.
NOTE: There is a limited number of spots. The ministry will decide the team through an informal selection process. Applying for a trip does not guarantee you a spot.