Thinking about signing up for a trip? Here are the necessary things to get started:
- Step one – Fill out the application! Choose your trip from one of the boxes below.
- Step two – Send out your pastoral recommendation! You will also need to fill out a Pastoral recommendation form, which is found by clicking here.
- Step three – Submit your Initial Deposit! Once you have applied, a staff member will contact you within three days with the $350 application deposit instructions and next steps. (Unless they are traveling!) The 350$ application fee contributes to the total cost of the trip. Accepted applicants who decide not to attend the trip will only be partially refunded.
- Step four – Fill out documents! After your acceptance, you will receive a response with more trip documents and necessary steps. After you have filled out the necessary documents, you will be asked to send them back to the RDM staff email.
- Step five – Wait for your acceptance. 🙂
- If you are accepted, we will provide you with next steps with payment, booking, lodging, and more. More information about what is included on the trip can be found by clicking here.
- If you are planning on coming early or leaving after the trip for personal travel, please let us know
- If you have any questions or inquires, you can reach out to email@example.com and we will answer anything you need.