- This trip will include two (2) three-day conferences that will equip participants in ministry in the supernatural.
- We will be traveling to three different cities–one for each conference, and one for a three day sight-seeing trip. During the sight-seeing, we will visit places in Selçuk, Turkey, including Basilica of St. John, Cappadocia, House of the Virgin Mary, and other famous sights.
- You will be stretched, challenged, and educated in many different aspects on this trip: cultural awareness, cross-cultural ministry and evangelism, stepping out in faith, living a life of R-I-S-K, and more. If you are feeling the Lord’s prompting in any special way, we encourage you to continue pressing in and praying. This is an opportunity you do NOT want to miss.
Ministry Team Trip to Turkey (July 11th-21st)
Thinking about signing up for a trip? Here are the necessary things to get started:
- To sign up for the trip, please fill out an application by clicking here. You will also need to fill out a Pastoral recommendation form, which is found by clicking here. Please note there is a 350$ (refundable) application fee that contributes to the total cost of the trip. Accepted applicants who decide not to attend the trip will only be partially refunded. A payment will be required through Paypal shortly after you apply, which a staff member will send you via email. Starting price for the trip to Turkey is $3199 from the US (prices subject to change). Prices from out of country may be increased or reduced.
- Once you have applied, a staff member will contact you within three days with the $350 application deposit instructions and next steps. The deadline for early applying is April 1st. Costs subject to increase following this date.
- After your acceptance, you will receive a response with more trip documents and necessary steps.
- If you are accepted, we will provide you with next steps with payment, booking, lodging, and more. More information about what is included on the trip can be found by clicking here.
- If you are planning on coming early or leaving after the trip for personal travel, please email firstname.lastname@example.org so we can be aware and work with you.
- If you have any questions, or would rather inquire before committing to a trip, you can reach out to email@example.com and we will answer anything you need.
NOTE: There is a limited number of spots. The ministry will decide the team through an informal selection process. Applying for a trip does not guarantee you a spot.